Re: [otus-devel] Release of Atheros 802.11n USB Linux driver

From: Greg KH
Date: Tue Oct 28 2008 - 01:59:21 EST

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 05:55:53PM -0700, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:

> Excellent, if no one send patches I guess I will.

Ok, I've now added it to the staging tree and will forward it on to
Linus. After it gets there you can probably drop the git tree.

> So we have a page for this now:
>
> http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/otus

You might want to link to this off of the "main" drivers page as well.

> Init you can find a list of devices. Let me just paste what we have
> there now:
>
> Dlink
>
> * DWA-160A1
>
> Netgear
>
> * WNDA3100
> * WN111v2
>
> TP-Link
>
> * TL-WN821N
>
> AVM
>
> * FRITZ!WLAN N USB Stick (USB ID 0x57c, 0x8401)

Cool, I'll go poke around the store and see if I can find one of these.

> > I'll go try to get this tree into a buildable state and put it into
> > staging tonight.
>
> Thanks! BTW if you add a kconfig option for it please point users with
> this info:

Oops, forgot this, I'll go add it.

thanks,

greg k-h