[Regulator RFC] da903x: Where should usb charge pump support go?

From: Jonathan Cameron
Date: Tue Oct 28 2008 - 07:18:22 EST

Dear All,

The new da903x driver is proving to be a good replacement for the out of kernel
driver I've been using previously.

Unfortunately there is still quite a lot of functionality to to add.

The key one for me is control of the USB charge pump. So the question is, does
this fit within the regulator framework (i.e. should I add it to the regulator
driver) or should this be a seperate driver (and if so where?)

Personally I'm not convinced it fits cleanly within the regulator framework
given it is probably only ever going to get called from one driver and has
somewhat odd properties!

Thanks,

Jonathan Cameron