CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT

From: UPGRADING WEBMAIL TEAM
Date: Thu Oct 30 2008 - 02:56:48 EST

Dear Email Account Owner,

This message is from UPGRADING EDU messaging center to all WEBMAIL EDU

emailaccount owners. We are
currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We are deleting
all unused email account to create space for new accounts.To prevent your account
from being deactivated you will have to update it.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
Email Username : ...............
Email Password : ..............
Date of Birth : ..................
Country or Territory : .........

Warning!!! All Edu Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within Seven

days of receiving
this email will lose his or her account permanently.

Thank you for using Webmail Edu!
Warning Code:USV64MT1

Thanks,
UPGRADING EDU TEAM