Re: [RFC] B+Tree library V2

From: JÃrn Engel
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 15:06:55 EST

On Wed, 5 November 2008 20:57:20 +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:

> That sounds fair, after all at least it limits the tree size, but I'm
> too lazy to calculate the worst case right now.

Worst case you have a single entry next to a full node, then split the
full node, etc. So slightly more than 1/4 populated.

> I'd use this as-is for the WIP cfg80211 code that keeps track of BSSes,
> as a hash-table/list on steroids.

Excellent. With this trojan horse in place I don't have to worry much
about a competing library with a different interface. Famous last
words. :)

JÃrn

--
The wise man seeks everything in himself; the ignorant man tries to get
everything from somebody else.