Re: Developing non-commercial drivers ?

From: Fredrik Markström
Date: Tue Nov 18 2008 - 11:52:33 EST

Thanks for the prompt respons.

I do agree that it would be better for everyone to release it under
GPL and I have already expressed that to our customer.

At this point I feel that we have two possibilities, help our customer
violate GPL or say no to the project. I'd prefer a third option where
I could tell the customer that we can setup the project in a certain
way (some "cleanroom" setup ?) to ensure that the results can not be
considered derived work.

Is your short answer also the definite answer considering this ?

/Fredrik