Re: pull request: wireless-2.6 2008-11-18

From: Tomas Winkler
Date: Thu Nov 20 2008 - 04:27:25 EST

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 2:37 AM, John W. Linville
<linville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 11:55:15PM +0200, Tomas Winkler wrote:
>> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 8:53 PM, John W. Linville
>> <linville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> > Now, if you could put as much energy into fixing these issues as you
>> > are putting into arguing with me or anyone else contradicting you...
>>
>> I'm not a yes man and if I think differently I say so. It's legitimate
>> to have another opinion and I'm really trying to keep it technical and
>> I'm not ashamed to say if I'm wrong, but you people are so hostile
>> from some unknown reason I just hope somebody in anthropology is
>> making his doctoral thesis of it to explain it to me.
>
> Of course! You are right and all the rest of us are wrong. How could
> I have been so stupid? Thank you for being so easy to work with
> while the rest of us are being so difficult.

Citing my self again ' I'm not ashamed to say if I'm wrong' I'm not
always right and you be careful with majority
rightness it put whole nations into misery.

> Are you done?

Common John you've started that. Compare your IMHO with mine, it's not
full of empty accusations. I'm not less frustrated with development
process of mac80211 then you are with our, and if you see the history
this is where we always clash. I think we also have valid points if
you would care to listen.

Thanks
Tomas