RE: [patch 2/8] x86 PAT: set VM_PFNMAP flag in vm_insert_pfn

From: Pallipadi, Venkatesh
Date: Thu Nov 20 2008 - 18:42:21 EST

OK. Feedback based on the discussions on this patchset, this particular patch
set VM_PFNMAP flag in vm_insert_pfn
is not really needed and we should rather BUG_ON on that not being set.
And there were few more comments on one other generic vm patch from Nick.

I will resend the entire patchset with changes soon and then we can work
out the logistics.

Thanks,
Venki--