Re: ndiswrapper 1.54-2.6.27 released

From: Robert Hancock
Date: Wed Nov 26 2008 - 19:05:35 EST

jmerkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

ndiswrapper with the 2.6.27 breakage corrected. The current maintainers
have not put out a release for 2.6.27 or later kernels, so I went ahead
and fixed it for 2.6.27.

ftp://ftp.wolfmountaingroup.org/pub/ndiswrapper/ndiswrapper-1.54-2.6.27.7.tar.gz

Linux wireless drivers still do not work on most of my laptops and USB
wireless devices due to lack of firmware drivers and other problems with
native Linux wireless. Anyone else with busted laptop wireless who need
ndiswrapper might as well be able to get it since the maintainers have not
posted recent releases for recent kernels.

What devices are there left these days that are still not working with native drivers?