Call me for explanation.

From: Wilson Damingo
Date: Fri Nov 28 2008 - 06:13:19 EST

Good Day My good friend,

Let me start by introducing myself, I am mr Wilson Damingo,an ACCOUNTS OFFICER with an African Bank in Burkina-Faso of West Africa.

I am writing you this letter based on the latest development at my bank
which I will like to bring to your personal edification.($9million transferclaims ).

This is a legitimate transaction and you will be paid 30% for your "Assistance".If you are
interested, please write back for more explanation.

Repond to this E mail id (wilsondamingo@xxxxxxxxx)

Kind Regards

Wilson Damingo
226 76 938 132