Swappiness fix?

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Mon Dec 01 2008 - 04:35:52 EST

Greetings;

Has that patch someone pointed me to made it into -rc6? I have a bit under 9
hours uptime on a 4Gb machine, with a gimp session, email and web browsing,
and I see I'm 27 megs into swap. I do not have the patch now, a drive died.
However, I may still have the email that contained it, I'll check that.

That patch, IMO should be fast lane'd to make it to .28.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)