question related page frame reclaim on embedded system

From: peter meng
Date: Tue Dec 02 2008 - 06:34:23 EST

Hi

1, I have a question related page frame reclaim .
As i understood , under low memory pressure page frame reclaiming will
swap Least Recently Used cache to disk .
So my question is assume no swap space ,how to works ?
Whether the Least Recently Used slab cache , inode cache etc will
be discard since no swap space .

2. BTW ,I have already used my gmail account subscribe the linux kernel mail list .but can not post the question to mail list , i used plain text format .
why ? I have seen many people use account of gmail to post question .

Thanks advanced .
Best Regards .
Peter Meng