Re: [HW PROBLEM] Intel I7 MCE. Erratum or not?

From: Giangiacomo Mariotti
Date: Mon Dec 08 2008 - 05:53:59 EST

As I said in a previous post, the boot option mce=nobootlog solved the
problem at least from live-system point of view. About the problem at
rebooting/halting time(reboot enters a cycle, halt gives an mce), do
you have any suggestion? It seems like my bios is already the most
recent version available(F3). My motherboard is a Gigabyte
GA-EX58-UD5.