Re: [patch] ohci1394: don't leave interrupts enabled during suspend/resume

From: Frans Pop
Date: Wed Dec 10 2008 - 16:47:10 EST

On Wednesday 10 December 2008, Stefan Richter wrote:
> Frans Pop wrote:
> > Any suggestions how to try and trace if that's what's happening?
>
> Test after booting with the kernel parameter nomsi.

With pci=nomsi I still get the same "irq 19: nobody cared".

The devices that normally get MSI now get assigned as follows:
- pcieport-driver: IRQ 16 and 17
- iwlagn: irq 17
- e1000e: irq 22

ohci1394 remains the only driver at irq 19.

Except for the changes due to the nomsi option I see no significant
changes in dmesg for boot plus one suspend/resume cycle.