Re: Tux3 report: Tux3 by Christmas?

From: John Stoffel
Date: Thu Dec 11 2008 - 10:24:25 EST

Andrew> On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:35:39 -0800 Daniel Phillips <phillips@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> The big goals for Christmas (this Christmas!) are:

Andrew> Also, don't feel that a merge would lock you into the current
Andrew> on-disk layout. I think it would be acceptable to emit a big
Andrew> printk("the format of this fs will change without notice. Do
Andrew> not yet store any data on a tux3 fs") during mount(). For a
Andrew> while.

Hear hear! I keep wanting to play with ext4,btrfs and tux3, but I
don't have the time to grab and play mix and match with git right
now.

Daniel, please start the push to merge!

John