Re: GPL version 4

From: bofh
Date: Sun Dec 14 2008 - 20:44:44 EST

Please. The GPL v4 mail was started by a troll. I am surprised that
anyone from the linux camp was taken in and keeps feeding the troll.

There's no GPL v4 (yet) and anyone who thinks there is, is a moron.
Now, can we leave a dead thread dead? Zombies should be exterminated
on sight.

Brainz......

--
http://www.glumbert.com/media/shift