Re: GPL version 4

From: Mark Kirkwood
Date: Sun Dec 14 2008 - 20:46:49 EST

Marco Peereboom wrote:
All this GPL blah blah is a huge waste of time. It comes down to this;
nearly everyone on this list thinks that the GPL is criminally stupid so
stop trying to convince people here that it does not suck dog ass.

Lets not have this retarded debate again, *we* know *you* are wrong, end
of story.
LOL - sorry Marco, I was replying for the benefit of folks on the Ubuntu list ... I didn't notice the huge collection of *other* lists in the cc (I'm guessing you are *not* on the Ubuntu list).

Of course, you are free to dislike the GPL in all its forms...

regards

Mark