Re: MDADM Software Raid Woes

From: Dylan Taft
Date: Thu Dec 18 2008 - 19:04:14 EST

I'm running gentoo, udev 124-r1
I cleared all superblocks on all devices I raided, and undid all the
partition tables, and started from scratch, putting the filesystem on
the raid devices themselves instead of partitioning the raid devices.

Everything is working now, I think it's probably best to keep it
simple, or use LVM
MD is referenced in the udev config files, but everything is working now.

Sorry, I think it was user error. :)
Thanks
Dylan