2.6.28-rc9: USB Mouse unhappy

From: Parag Warudkar
Date: Sat Dec 20 2008 - 22:11:27 EST

Just installed today's git on my workstation and my Logitech USB Mouse
only wants to move vertically around the centre of the monitor.

I have no clue where to look - all I know is that it works with the
2.6.27 and various 2.6.28-rcs prior to this one.

Parag

[parag@xw6600 ~]$ diff Xorg.0.log.not.working /var/log/Xorg.0.log |grep Logi
< (**) Logitech USB Receiver: Device: "/dev/input/event5"
> (**) Logitech USB Receiver: Device: "/dev/input/event6"
< (II) config/hal: Adding input device Logitech USB Receiver
< (**) Logitech USB Receiver: always reports core events
< (**) Logitech USB Receiver: Device: "/dev/input/event3"
< (II) Logitech USB Receiver: Found x and y relative axes
< (II) Logitech USB Receiver: Found mouse buttons
< (II) Logitech USB Receiver: Configuring as mouse
< (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Logitech USB Receiver"
(type: MOUSE)