Re: IRC?

From: lmage11
Date: Mon Dec 29 2008 - 21:47:01 EST

---- David Miller <davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> From: <lmage11@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 21:11:53 -0500
> > ---- David Miller <davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > You assume there isn't already an IRC network where a large
> > > chunk of us hangout.
> >
> > Yes, suppose I do. Is that assumption not justified? :)
> >
> > (note: private networks don't count :p).
>
> Don't be surprised if the really important developers would
> prefer a more cosy place to chat with each other. And that's
> essentially what we already have.

BUT THAT MEANS YOU'RE LIKE, EXCLUDING THE COMMUNITY,
MAAAN!!!!!`11!!one

Just kidding, I understand. :)

But seriously, would all of you be actively against creating a different
place where developers and users can interact, separate from this
cozy developer place? If pretty much everyone is against it, I
completely understand, but I just thought I'd put the possibility
out there.

Ari