[git pull] audit

From: Al Viro
Date: Sun Jan 04 2009 - 16:29:19 EST

Assorted audit fixes for -rc1 - getting audit aux records handling to saner
shape (and killing a lot of allocations, while we are at it), fixing the
breakage in audit rules ordering introduced back when we started to put
AUDIT_WATCH/AUDIT_INODE into separate hash, etc. Please pull from
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/audit-current.git/ audit.b61

Shortlog:
Al Viro (16):
don't reallocate buffer in every audit_sockaddr()
sanitize audit_socketcall
sanitize audit_ipc_obj()
sanitize audit_ipc_set_perm()
sanitize audit_mq_getsetattr()
sanitize audit_mq_notify()
sanitize AUDIT_MQ_SENDRECV
sanitize audit_mq_open()
sanitize audit_fd_pair()
sanitize audit_log_capset()
audit_update_lsm_rules() misses the audit_inode_hash[] ones
fixing audit rule ordering mess, part 1
audit rules ordering, part 2
make sure that filterkey of task,always rules is reported
clean up audit_rule_{add,del} a bit
audit: validate comparison operations, store them in sane form

Diffstat:
fs/pipe.c | 7 +-
include/linux/audit.h | 98 +++---
ipc/mqueue.c | 97 +++---