Re: PROBLEM: networking - port 80 not accessible on eth0

From: Ilpo Järvinen
Date: Fri Jan 09 2009 - 09:43:58 EST

Added netdev though this is unlikely to end up being dev related.

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009, Orgad Shaneh wrote:

> [...]

Unlikely so, more likely the router is broken and some kernel TCP settings
got changed in the newer kernels. I took a short look into the provided
tcpdump and the modem negotiates tcp connection ok but then goes dead
silent.

Your could try playing around with tcp_window_scaling sysctl,
most likely the modem has some problem related to it.

--
i.