Re: 2.6.29-rc1 does not resume on Lenove T61

From: Maciej Rutecki
Date: Sun Jan 11 2009 - 15:15:52 EST

2009/1/11 Zdenek Kabelac <zdenek.kabelac@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi
>
> I've booted and tested 2.6.29-rc1 (c59765042f53a79a7a65585042ff463b69cb248c)
>
> I've observed that suspend is unusable - it goes to sleep - the sleep
> LED is on. After few secs system turns on back itself - and stays in
> some frozen state

A have similar situation, one difference: I get blank screen during
resume from suspend to ram. Also sometimes, like You, system turns on
back itself.

[...]

> but most probably this is not very helpful - however it's kind of hard
> to bisect kernel, because patches in the transition from
> 2.6.28->2.6.29-rc1 usually caused a lot of unstable behavior on my
> T61.

The same. Suspend to disk die on this message:
http://www.unixy.pl/maciek/download/kernel/2.6.29-rc1/pc/img_0002.jpg
(this is during go to suspend to disk, NOT resume)

I try bisect, but I got many other problems, like this:
http://www.unixy.pl/maciek/download/kernel/2.6.29-rc1/pc/img_0003.jpg

So, I cannot finish bisect.

Config, dmesg:
http://www.unixy.pl/maciek/download/kernel/2.6.29-rc1/pc/