Re: wrong usage of __devexit_p and __exit_p

From: Uwe Kleine-König
Date: Tue Jan 13 2009 - 15:54:31 EST

Hello Sam,

> > > You already convinced me with your first mail that you had checked
> > > that the functions was not used for anything else then the exit path.
> > So I can interpret this as a general Acked-by:?
>
> Yes.
The complete (topgit-controlled) series is now available at

git://git.pengutronix.de/git/ukl/linux-2.6.git expsec-master

with your Acked-by.

Up to now I didn't get any feedback apart from your's. Maybe I need to
find the right people to Cc: myself. :-|

Best regards
Uwe

--
Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König |