Re: [0/7] Distributed storage for drivers/staging merge request

From: Evgeniy Polyakov
Date: Tue Jan 13 2009 - 18:47:48 EST

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 03:39:32PM -0800, Greg KH (greg@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 02:05:26AM +0300, Evgeniy Polyakov wrote:
> > Patches were split on per-file basis, so tree in the middle of the series will not
> > compile, which should not be a problem, since kconfig/makefile changes are introduced
> > in the latest patch.
>
> Looks good to me, but do we need the "export these symbols" patch to get
> this to work properly as well?

No, exports are needed for POHMELFS which I'm waiting a reply from
Andrew or Linus.

> Also, can you send me a patch with a TODO file in the
> drivers/staging/dst/ directory, detailing what needs to be done on it to
> move it over to the main portion of the kernel?

Nothing :)

Really. I implemented all the suggestions I got from the previous
reviews (including spaces and documentations, which btw were the only
ones :) way too long ago and did not get any other complaints. Actually
the tree I sent to you does not contain documentation update I have in
the own tree (pointed during review), so this can be added as todo entry :)
My fault I found that too late.

--
Evgeniy Polyakov