Test driven developed part of the kernel

From: Patrick Plattes
Date: Wed Jan 14 2009 - 11:00:49 EST

Hello lkml,

I'm a software developer for a small company and I write some
applikation stuff. we are using test driven development and some other
'modern' ideas to improve our software development process.

We (a friend of mine and I) want to try to port some of the ideas to
an other kind of software. I'm searching for a small, closed and well
documented part of the kernel, eg. a driver for a cheap hardware
(maybe a soundcard?), or how difficult is it to create an own file
system or maybe a simple scheduler?

If you have any ideas where to look, please send an email.

Thank You,
Patrick