Re: [patch] add optimized generic percpu accessors

From: Tejun Heo
Date: Thu Jan 15 2009 - 06:37:28 EST

Ingo Molnar wrote:
> Is there any interim tree for us to pull into -tip? I'd rather not let
> this grow too big, it will be harder and harder to debug any regressions.
> Gradual progress is a lot more debuggable. Your initial patchset is
> fantastic already (gives a ~0.2% kernel image size saving for defconfig),
> so it's a very good start.

Sans the last patch (I'm still working on it), the git tree is at...

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/tj/misc.git;a=shortlog;h=x86-percpu-zerobased
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tj/misc.git x86-percpu-zerobased

And this happens to be the third time I wrote the above addresses in
this thread. :-)

Thanks.

--
tejun