2.6.29-rc1 vs selinux

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Fri Jan 16 2009 - 03:21:41 EST

One of the things that was bugging me was that after having booted 2.6.29-rc1,
rebooting to 2.6.28 final always caused an automatic relabel, which on this
box with a bit over a terrabyte in drives, takes an extra 20 minutes to do.

So I grepped the .config's and there is no mention of SELINUX in the output of
a make oldconfig for 2.6.29-rc1, based on a 2.6.28 .config input.

I see the security/selinux directory still exists in the src tree. Is this a
kconfig bug, or is selinux outta here?

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene