Re: [atl2] warn_slowpath in dev_watchdog

From: Sitsofe Wheeler
Date: Sun Jan 18 2009 - 12:46:43 EST

> From: Jay Cliburn <jcliburn@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> I'd like to see the full dmesg that includes the warning, if you can
> obtain it next time it occurs. Meanwhile, please see if this patch
> helps.

I forgot to mention, looking back I see that once the link disappeared
(while the cable was still plugged in) on the router but partially came
back (the the link reappears but the router doesn't serve DHCP leases
or seemingly route packets) booting new kernels from cold would
show the problem while network manager was trying to obtain a
DHCP lease.

I will test your patch the next time that this happens (but this may be
a while).