Re: plz help fixing lirc_igorplugusb kernel module

From: gsmd
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 09:25:55 EST

Dick Streefland wrote:

> This error is caused by an IR code longer than 36 pulse/space periods.
> Perhaps the Windows driver simply ignores this condition? Did you try
> to remove the code that handles this case and where this message is
> issued?

It probably does, yet the code is received (so I can assign any command to
that key).
Here's the section from lirc_igorplugusb.c
(ftp.gnu.org/tmp/linux-libre-fsf2_2.6.28/linux-2.6.28/ubuntu/lirc/lirc_igorplugusb/lirc_igorplugusb.c)
that displays the message:
--
if (ir->buf_in[2] != 0) {
printk(DRIVER_NAME "[%d]: Device buffer overrun.\n",