VFS patch queue

From: Al Viro
Date: Tue Jan 27 2009 - 03:59:50 EST

Unfortunately, the promised third pile of VFS patches didn't
materialize anywhere near the end of merge window - I'd been sick ;-/

It's obviously too late for pushing that stuff now, so in the
next few days I'm going to go through that + patches that had shown
up since then and push minimal fixes. The rest will go into the tree
for the next merge cycle and hopefully I'll manage to keep it public
and reasonably up to date.

I think I got l-k mailbox to more or less managable size without
losing the relevant mail, but in case something critical might be missing in
from the next push, I'd ask folks to check and resend once I post the
pull request. Actually, I won't mind resends right now - spotting
duplicates won't be a problem.

Again, my apologies to everybody for disappearing - the timing
really sucked ;-/