[BUG] mlocked page counter mismatch

From: MinChan Kim
Date: Wed Jan 28 2009 - 05:29:09 EST

After executing following program, 'cat /proc/meminfo' shows
following result.

--
# cat /proc/meminfo
..

-- test program --

#include <stdio.h>
#include <sys/mman.h>
int main()
{
char buf[64] = {0,};
char *ptr;
int k;
int i,j;
int x,y;
mlockall(MCL_CURRENT);
sprintf(buf, "cat /proc/%d/maps", getpid());
system(buf);
return 0;
}

--

It seems mlocked page counter have a problem.
After I diged in source, I found that try_to_unmap_file called

But, After I called munlockall intentionally, the counter work well.
In case of munlockall, we already had a mmap_sem about write.
Such a case, try_to_mlock_page can't call mlock_vma_page.
so, mlocked counter didn't increased.
As a result, the counter seems to be work well but I think
it also have a problem.