[GIT PULL (resend)] UBI changes for 2.6.29-rc3

From: Artem Bityutskiy
Date: Thu Jan 29 2009 - 09:12:46 EST

[Corrected " ..BRANCH.NOT.VERIFIED.." which came from git-request-pull,
otherwise everything is identical to the previous request]
Hi Linus,

please pull from

git://git.infradead.org/ubi-2.6.git linux-next

The changes I kindly ask you to pull are mostly about adding some
UBI ioctls, rather than fixes. We add ioctls for UBI functionality
which has always be accessible via kernel API, so we do not really
change much and I think the changes are harmless. I just want to
make life of our users easier by pushing the patches to 2.6.29,
rather than delaying them until 2.6.30. And there are few fixes
and clean-ups.

The following changes since commit 1de9e8e70f5acc441550ca75433563d91b269bbe:
Linus Torvalds (1):
Linux 2.6.29-rc2

Artem Bityutskiy (7):
UBI: improve ioctl commentaries