Re: 2.6.29-rc3+git macbook pro1,1 garbled display on resume

From: Justin P. Mattock
Date: Sat Jan 31 2009 - 01:48:19 EST

Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:
Hi,

the macbook pro suspends just fine, but even though the machine returns
to X I see on resume some random garbled output but can still move the
mouse cursor (which is OK!) and using the keyboard successfully adjust
the brightness of the display.

However I cannot switch to the console (via ctrl+alt+f1) nor does ctrl
+alt+backspace do anything....

This is on debian sid with the latest xorg radeon driver from
experimental, i.e. ii xserver-xorg-video-radeon
1:6.9.0.91-1.

Any ideas?
Soeren

here's the entry for xorg.conf: