Re: Fat64 / exFat fs and Linux

From: A B
Date: Sun Feb 01 2009 - 07:46:20 EST

> I've updated the tarballs to fix the bug he found. If someone tried old
> tarballs, please download new tarballs and try.
>
> http://userweb.kernel.org/~hirofumi/exfat/exfat.tar.gz
>
> Thanks.
> --
> OGAWA Hirofumi

I have tried the updates and it fixes all the problems I found initially.
I tried it on a larger volume as well with files >4GB ('messed up' by copying
many large files to it on XP at the same time) and it works well. (File
integrity checked using md5sum).

I would like to see this exfat read-only driver included in a future linux kernel.

Thanks again for the replies and the prompt fixes!
Cheers,
Max