Re: [lm-sensors] Status/support for Linux HECI from Intel? (for temp/voltagemonitoring)

From: Gabriel C
Date: Wed Feb 11 2009 - 20:42:28 EST

Maxim Levitsky wrote:

> On Wed, 2009-01-07 at 11:42 -0500, Justin Piszcz wrote:

>>> Hi Justin,
>>>
>>> I am not up to date on the progress in this area, but perhaps this site
>>> (http://www.openamt.org/) has what you are looking for?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Dan
>>>
>> Yeah that is the site-- however, will it ever get merged? I have not
>> heard anything about it for a year or so.
>
> Nope, the heci is just a controller, but we need a way to tell that
> controller to show us the temperature data.
> But intel hasn't released the QST sdk, and probably never will.
>
> Sad,

Well I found this interesting thread about :

http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/manageability-software-development/topic/54851/

It looks like the QST SDK already exists and is planned to be released..
( http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/manageability-software-development/topic/54851/reply/74068/ )

> Best regards,
> Maxim Levitsky

Gabriel