Re: [GIT PULL] MMC fixes for 2.6.29-rc6

From: Pierre Ossman
Date: Wed Feb 18 2009 - 16:18:33 EST

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 22:04:28 +0100
Pierre Ossman <drzeus-list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Linus, please pull from
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/drzeus/mmc.git for-linus

And just as I sent this I got the necessary acks for three more fixes
to the new omap_hsmmc driver. So you'll be getting these as well: :)

David Brownell (1):
omap_hsmmc: only MMC1 allows HCTL.SDVS != 1.8V

Jean Pihet (2):
omap_hsmmc: recover from transfer failures
omap_hsmmc: Change while(); loops with finite version

Rgds
--
-- Pierre Ossman

Linux kernel, MMC maintainer http://www.kernel.org
rdesktop, core developer http://www.rdesktop.org

WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
encryption.