Re: mmotm 2009-02-10-16-35 uploaded (reiser4-quota)

From: Zan Lynx
Date: Fri Feb 20 2009 - 13:32:34 EST

Andrew Morton wrote:
On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:49:20 +0900 (JST) KOSAKI Motohiro <kosaki.motohiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Andrew, recently I've never seen any reiser4 activity in LKML.
I would suggest to remove it from -mm.

A handful of people use it, and the cost of carrying it is pretty low.

Hey, at least it handles ENOSPC without going BUG().

I use it and love it and I think its code belongs in the kernel far more than ext4 ever did when ext4 was first added.

By the way, I have been waiting for a new -mm release. :-)

Are there going to be any more -mm releases or are we supposed to use mmotm only now?

--
Zan Lynx
zlynx@xxxxxxx

"Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil."