Re: [patch 03/36] Fix Intel IOMMU write-buffer flushing

From: David Woodhouse
Date: Sat Feb 21 2009 - 05:34:41 EST

On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 23:59 +0000, Thomas Backlund wrote:

> That's what my patch fixes, by simply moving
>
> static int rwbf_quirk = 0;
>
> to the beginning of the file...

s/ = 0//

It was originally hard-coded to something other than zero, and I
neglected to remove the initialiser when I changed it to zero after
working out the correct PCI ID to trigger on.

--
David Woodhouse Open Source Technology Centre
David.Woodhouse@xxxxxxxxx Intel Corporation

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47