Re: [TIP] BUG kmalloc-4096: Poison overwritten (ath5k_rx_skb_alloc)

From: Jiri Slaby
Date: Sun Feb 22 2009 - 14:27:57 EST

On 22.2.2009 18:10, Frederic Weisbecker wrote:
I have some troubles with kmemcheck, so I give up for now.
Well, by reading the kmemcheck documentation, it tells that there can be some false
positives so...

This has nothing to do with kmemcheck.

Since we are not sure this is a real bug, I'm not sure it would be interesting.

There is no false positive possibility with these checkers, so this is pretty much interesting, because it is a bug.