Hello new friend

From: tessy_dona
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 16:03:29 EST

Hello.
My name is Tessy, It is my pleasure writing you this mail as I saw your mail, I
believe that we can be good friends partners or more in life I wish you can
write an email through my email address then I can give you my pictures and
tell
you more about me below is my email address for further comunications.

I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address
above.
Compliment of the season to you and a bit get together with love, let not your
mined for this has been the key mother of the day,as a single young Lady, I
decided making new friend as an act of one expressing or sharing view with
others or people around the world.

I value honesty, sincerity in relationships. I still believe that decency and
an ability to keep one's word were and are a basis and adornment for man.
Maybe I am a little bit conservative but there's nothing more important for
me in life than a family and I want to live a full life, filled with Love, want
to say and hear such simple words as "I love you", "Good night,
my sweetie", "Good morning my dear".

For my man I want to be a good wife and best friend. I will share happiness and
more trivial things with him in good and bad times. But I hope that my man will
do the all that we have not bad times in our life and I shall help him in it.

Of course, I dream and I want my man to spoil me flowers and gifts sometimes. I
think that for romantics we need not that much - just our desire. A romantic
dinner is so simple to arrange - just a little candle on the table, smiles and
couple of dishes cooked with love. Of course, I have various interests.

But in this part of my life I would like to be the woman in general. This may
not be modern thinking but I am not a modern thinking feminist woman. In fact
my
dream is to be a wife spare her energy during the day so when a husband comes
home at night he would feed off that energy. I do not believe this can be done
when both are tired from working all day.

And nothing brings a man home faster from work than the thought of his
beautiful, sexy and rested wife waiting for him at home filled with romance and
passion.

I am looking love only between 20 to 65 old ! please no ask me for nude pic !
ok ? I am looking for serious relationship !