Re: Some user feedback on recent Intel chipset and 2.6.29 KMS

From: Eric Valette
Date: Wed Feb 25 2009 - 06:02:40 EST

Dave Airlie wrote:
> See if the attached patch helps resume, there are also some other patches
> queued for Linus in my drm-fixes tree. I sent the pull req earlier.

Thanks for the quick anwser.

I will test the individual patch as soon as I get back home and report.
For the earlier pull, I will probably wait until its available in a
2.6.29-rc6-gitx and report. Do you want separate reports or testing the
whole stuff?

Any idea/hint about the redraw problem that seems to need
scheduling/interrupts activity to take place? (note I have probably
selected a tickless setting to have a better battery consumption). Does
the "earlier pull" modifications have any chance of fixing it?

-- eric