Re: [patch/rfc 2.6.29-rc6 2/2] regulator: twl4030 voltage enumeration (v2)

From: David Brownell
Date: Fri Feb 27 2009 - 15:40:29 EST

On Friday 27 February 2009, Liam Girdwood wrote:

> > > Applied.
> >
> > .... and here's that "minor patch".

> Sorry, this didn't apply. It looks like I'm missing an earlier patch(s)
> here. Could you regenerate this and your core patch against latest
> for-next.

The regulator -next tree seems to be missing a bunch of stuff...
I generated this patch against a "twl4030-regulator.c" which I
extracted *from that tree* yesterday. But today it's different.

In this case, the current code doesn't have the $SUBJECT patch,
which at that time you had applied. But it does have a small
snippet from that "minor patch"...

Color me confused. Are you asking for a "v3" of $SUBJECT, or
is the "v2" going to re-appear? And when will that -next tree
acquire the rest of

Having only the driver.h part of that patch breaks things
(your 0ae0e667c8a2bacfe066b90f8f2ee3b4a83a120d).

- Dave