Re: lis3's ACPI dependency

From: Daniel Mack
Date: Mon Mar 02 2009 - 09:37:07 EST

Hi Eric,

On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 11:17:19AM +0100, Éric Piel wrote:
> > Ok, I'll start and seperate things then but will need you help with
> > testing as I don't have the hardware the driver was written for
> > originally. I do have, in turn, a custom board with this chip connected
> > via SPI.
> Very good.

Ok, just send a series of 5 patches. For some reason, git send-email ate
up the subject lines of the first two, sorry for that.

All together they do what I want - I can use the device now on my PXA
board. There might be some more updates I'll come up with later. For
now, I'd like to make sure I didn't break anything for HP laptops :)

Thanks,
Daniel