Re: scripts/unifdef.c:209: error: conflicting types for 'getline'

From: Justin Mattock
Date: Tue Mar 03 2009 - 16:17:19 EST

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Randy Dunlap <randy.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Justin Mattock wrote:

>>> What CFLAGS?  I can't reproduce the problem.
>>>

>>> --
>>> ~Randy
>>>

>> make CC=/usr/bin/i686-pc-linux-gnu-gcc-4.4.0 CFLAGS="-march=core2
>> -mtune=core2 -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer"
>> CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}" MAKEOPTS="-j3"
>
> I still can't reproduce the problem by using those CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS.
>
>> I also just loaded the latest libc
>> (not sure if this has anything to do);
>
> That probably updated /usr/include/stdio.h (?; I'm just guessing here).
>

> --
> ~Randy

could be.
also just to mention(not sure if it is relevant);
but when I compiled gcc(tired I was) I forgot to
set -arch flag(if this is correct option) so that gcc would
read:
/usr/bin/core2-pc-linux-gnu-gcc-4.4.0
instead of:
/usr/bin/i686-pc-linux-gnu-gcc-4.4.0

or however it would of been named when done.
I'll have to go back and redo that later on.

--
Justin P. Mattock