Re: Linux 2.6.29-rc6

From: Jesper Krogh
Date: Mon Mar 16 2009 - 15:00:29 EST

Jesper Krogh wrote:
Linus Torvalds wrote:
End result of all this: I'd really like you to try the modified PIT frequency code for longer. Also, remember that getting one (or a couple) "time reset" messages from ntpd while it's trying to sync up is not a problem per se - it can validly take a while to synchronize. The problem is literally only if it doesn't synchonize over time at all.

Ok. I'll get it on and report back in 24 hours or so..

you were right. It works. No resets so far.

--
Jesper