Re: [patch 0/5] Intel Poulsbo/Morrestown DRM driver and DRM corechanges

From: Thomas Hellström
Date: Thu Mar 19 2009 - 16:40:39 EST

Greg KH wrote:
On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:14:35AM +0100, Thomas Hellström wrote:
First off, the non-staging patches need more complete changelog entries,
a bit of meaning goes a long way. I'll ack them if they are documented and
make sense. The unlocked ioctl hook makes sense to me at least!
For the non-staging patches, (which also sit in the modesetting-newttm tree), I can add some more elaborate comments. However I think all of
them are targeted to support functionality for TTM, so unless the TTM
code goes into staging or mainstream, there is little point in merging
them to core drm before other drivers find them useful.

Although I see the patch adding TTM is including some backwards
compatibility defines (In particular the PAT compat stuff) that needs
to be stripped.

Great, care to respin it and send it to me?

thanks,

greg k-h
Greg,
A clean TTM patch was sent to Intel with the other patches.
I'm not sure why it got lost along the way?

/Thomas