Credit for vsprintk work

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 09:59:11 EST

Frederic,

$ git blame lib/vsprintf.c |grep 'Frederic Weisbecker' | wc -l
542

You did a hell of a lot of work on vsprintf.c, and you are still too
modest to put in a copyright at the top.

I know some people think that git is good enough for ownership. But
really, the amount of changes that you did in vsprintf.c deserves a bit of
credit in the source file.

Is everyone OK if a copyright goes at the top of this file giving credit
to Frederic? If for anything else, it will facilitate people to find who
broke it if it breaks ;-)

I think Frederic should send one more patch to add his copyright. That is,
of course, if Frederic wants too.

Note, Frederic did not ask me to post this. In fact, this is the first
time he's seen this complaint. I'm posting this because I was showing this
code to some students at a University and when I wanted to point out
who wrote it, I was surprised that Frederic's name was not mentioned.
I was looking at the code via LXR so git was not helpful here.

-- Steve