Re: epoll_ctl and const correctness

From: nicolas sitbon
Date: Fri Mar 27 2009 - 18:17:20 EST

Well, first, thanks for your answer, then, there is a difference
between saying the kernel modify or not the structure and the kernel
keep track of it. Consider this user :
http://www.csplayer.org/2009/02/a-tutorial-example-of-epoll-usage/, he
thinks the kernel doesn't keep track of the event, and I'm sure he is
not the first, so please, at least, be more explicit in the
documentation and again thanks for your answer. And what about size
parameter in epoll_create()? why is it an int and not a size_t?