Re: [GIT PULL] Request for pulling exofs for 2.6.30

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Thu Apr 02 2009 - 12:46:01 EST

Boaz Harrosh wrote:
which is available in the git repository at:

git://git.open-osd.org/linux-open-osd.git for-linus

Boaz Harrosh (9):
exofs: Kbuild, Headers and osd utils
exofs: file and file_inode operations
exofs: symlink_inode and fast_symlink_inode operations
exofs: address_space_operations
exofs: dir_inode and directory operations
exofs: super_operations and file_system_type
exofs: export_operations
exofs: Documentation
fs: Add exofs to Kernel build

For what little weight I have in this area... ACK

But I would suggest _not_ splitting up the add-filesystem patch. You really only want to split up this stuff for review.

The add-exofs change is one single logical change, and splitting it up across multiple changesets is not the most optimal nor bisect-safe approach.

Jeff