Re: RAID performance / tuning?

From: Tiago Freire
Date: Thu Apr 02 2009 - 15:36:51 EST

I would like to believe this is not the case with Intel ICH9R...

Anyway, I want to make sure I have done everything possible to speed
up my 6-disk RAID.
Scheduling concurernt IO may not have a best single solution, I know,
but is the kernel 'perfect' in the sense of giving the RAID / SATA
subsystems all the cpu cycles it needs to perform best (with the
lowest possible latency)? Or do we have some knobs to tune the kernel?

--
-----
Tiago Mikhael Pastorello Freire a.k.a. Brazilian Joe